Advertisement

Mars Anomalies & Artificial Objects - SOL 1452

Mars Anomalies & Artificial Objects - SOL 1452 In this video we concentrate on SOL 1452. This a truly amazing one filled to the brim with objects and anomalies. You really do need to download it for yourself and study it in detail. The link is below.

Anyway, let me know what you make of these awesome anomalies on Mars. I hope you enjoy them!

All the images featured in this video along with links to raw images etc. will be uploaded to the website, so make sure to visit www.marscuriosities.com regularly! For the images to this specific video see

๐ŸŽฌ SUBSCRIBE NOW SO YOU DON'T MISS ANY NEW AWESOME MARS ANOMALIES! ๐ŸŽฌ

๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Mars Anomalies & Artificial Objects - SOL 1452

๐Ÿ“š FANTASTIC BOOKS THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If you like this video, you should like these books by Mike Bara. I've read them all and found them absolutely fascinating! Also, if you want them and purchase via these links, it directly helps my channel and is very much appreciated! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ฝ

*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Ancient Aliens On Mars by Mike Bara
US Link:
UK Link:

Ancient Aliens On Mars II by Mike Bara
US Link:
UK Link:

Ancient Aliens On The Moon by Mike Bara
US Link:
UK Link:

The links to all of the raw images are below so you can download them and scour over them yourselves when you have time. There are many more things to be found in them. I’ve just picked out a few mars anomalies that really jumped out at me. Some are too small to be able to get good enough results from to use in a video but you will be able to find them I’m sure!

I hope you enjoy the images. Don’t forget to let me know your thoughts in the comments section and give the video a thumbs up if you think it deserves it! Also, if you have any Mars anomalies that you would like me to take a look at and include in a future video, you can suggest them in the comments or email me at marscuriosities1@gmail.com

Thanks as always to my wonderful, supportive viewers and subscribers. You make it all worthwhile. Will be back again very soon with another video. Clare.xx

๐Ÿ‘ฝ Some playlists you might enjoy: ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

1: Stunning Mars Anomalies & Evidence Of A Past Civilization

2: Structures On Mars? This & More

3: Fossils & Possible Evidence Of Life On Mars?

Raw Image Link:
Images Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS

Main Soundtrack:
Sciophobia by Jo Wandrini



#marsanomalies #curiosityrover #objectsonmars #anomaliesonmars #structuresonmars #NASA
Thanks for sticking around and letting me show you my video ‘Mars Anomalies & Artificial Objects - SOL 1452’



mars anomalies,mars anomalies 2020,anomalies on mars,mars structures,mars,mars anomaly research,mars anomalies and more mars anomalies and beyond,mars strange images,mars anomalies latest,mars structures this week,mars structures latest,mars structures research,mars anomalies found,mars structures found,mars artificial structures,ancient aliens,life on mars,nasa anomalies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments