Advertisement

l Knew My Snake Would Eventually Do It😆

l Knew My Snake Would Eventually Do It😆 On Gotta Love Carpet Pythons, l had been watching Lily my Jungle Carpet python eye off the new birds area and l knew it was only a matter of time before she would want to investigate. l put it in the opposite corner of the room to where my snakes hangout for a reason but of course that does not matter when it comes to snakes, especially LIly.
l wasnt sure if it would hold her weight but apart from it looking a little worse for wear after l got her down, which was later that night, as she made herself quite comfy up there.
Snakes are very curious and do notice new things around them, they want to check things out and as far as it goes with my girl Lily, l knew of all my snakes she would eventually be the one to do it and then just have to climb and check it out.



🔴Subscribe To Get Notifications On My Videos

Click:



🔴My Most Recent Upload

gotta love carpet pythons,curious snakes,snakes investigating,carpet pythons,snakes,erichment for snakes,snake enrichment,birds space,intelligent snakes,living with snakes,life with snakes,l Knew My Snake Would Eventually Do It,pet snakes,pets,animals,reptiles,hanging out with your snakes,python,snakes exploring,snake intelligence,new space for snakes,snake care,big snakes,australian pythons,australian snakes,snake,big snake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments