Advertisement

INCONCEIVABLE! Crazy restoration Axe

INCONCEIVABLE!  Crazy restoration  Axe Hello everyone and thank you very much for watching my videos.
A small introduction to this video./ Небольшое введение в это видео.
Having rummaged in an old garbage in a barn, I came across this ax of the beginning of the 20th century, around 1920 of production. Someone mocked him very much, but, as they say, the idea came to restore him. The material for the handle was oak beams. And so it turned out that I spent 4 days on restoring it and half a day on processing the video material.
I will be very grateful if you subscribe to my channel and leave a comment. This will be the motivation for further restoration work, and creating a video for you.

Небольшое введение в это видео.
Порывшись в старом мусоре в сарае, я наткнулся на этот топор начала 20-го века, около 1920 года производства. Кто-то очень насмехался над ним, но, как говорится, пришла идея его восстановить. Материалом для ручки были дубовые балки. И так получилось, что я потратил 4 дня на его восстановление и полдня на обработку видеоматериала.
Буду очень признателен, если вы подпишетесь на мой канал и оставите комментарий. Это будет мотивом для дальнейших реставрационных работ и создания видео для вас.
_________________________________________
Support me:
Instagram:
Patreon:
------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions about the process I use or other things, just ask me in the comments. I read them all and try to answer as soon as possible.
Sorry for my bad english, this is not my language. I try my best to improve my English.

Thanks for watching my video again! Please, if you liked my video, consider subscribing.


#Restoration #Axe #Subscribe #axerestoration
#axemodification

Axe restoration,Ax restoration,hatchet restoration,Axe,antique axe restoration,old axe,rusty axe,restore axe head,how to restore an axe,Rusty,restoration and metal,polishing axe,restoration,USA AXE,old axe restoration,Charleston,usa,AnDIY,repair,rescue,hot to,Crazy,axe making,INCONCEIVABLE,painted axe head,

Post a Comment

0 Comments