Advertisement

► I loved you first | Finch and Violet (All the bright places)

► I loved you first | Finch and Violet (All the bright places) Hello everybody!
I am finally coming to you with a video I am super excited about and actually proud of. I love the outcome of this video, honestly. I edited this yesterday in like two hours and finished some details today and I am genuinely happy with how it turned out. I wanted something simple that could match the aesthetic of the movie.
Now, about the movie. I loved it. I promised myself I would watch it without any sort of expectation because even tho I love the book way too much, I really wanted to enjoy the movie. And even though they changed some things, I loved the movie. I still like the book better, obviously hahaha, but I could really enjoy the movie and I think the actors did a phenomenal job.
Anyway, I really hope you like this one!
Thanks for wwatching!

► Coloring by Sunnyvids

I do not own anything but the edition of this video.

places)

Post a Comment

0 Comments