Advertisement

I Got Caught in a Couple's Argument

I Got Caught in a Couple's Argument Sometimes couples argue in my car. Usually I stay quiet but this time I get involved...

MERCH!
Hats, iPhone and Android phone cases, hoodies, stickers and more!
►►►

Wanna send me something?

PO BOX 369
CARNEGIE VIC 3163
AUSTRALIA

If you want to see deleted scenes, extra content and my favourite bits, follow me on:
►►► Instagram (@DarrenLevyOfficial)

NEW 'Funny Uber Rides' every Friday! Subscribe to the fun ►

You can also reach me on social media here:
► Twitter (@DarrenLevyO)
► TikTok (@DarrenLevyOfficial)
► Facebook (@DarrenLevyOfficial)

Music:
Free 30 day trial for the music & sound effects library I use:


Honshu Lo fi - Morning


Jordyn Edmonds - Run After You


All passengers featured are aware of surveillance in the vehicle and have given consent to this video being uploaded.

funny uber rides,darren levy,darren levy official,darren levy uber,uber,uber driver,Thank-Q,thankq,thanq,australia,melbourne,taxi,lyft,didi,taxicab confessions,cash cab,carpool karaoke,russell brand,couples,relationship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments