Advertisement

I compared FAKE Fortnite to REAL Fortnite

I compared FAKE Fortnite to REAL Fortnite I've been playing way too much Fortnite lately... including the fake roblox version of Fortnite.. Today I find out which game I'm better at, and which game is more fun!

Use code tomato in the item shop or else you'll get shot by a aim bot roblox player in a fortnite rip off

Music from epidemicsound.com

fortnite,fortnite rip off,fortnite battle royale,fake fortnite,fortnite roblox,fortnite in roblox,funny fortnite,tomato fortnite,everytime i die i switch between fake and real fortnite,playing a fortnite rip off,fake fortnite vs real fortnite,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
    online share trading nz

    ReplyDelete