Advertisement

I BROKE AND LOST SO MANY OF MY BTS STUFF 😭

I BROKE AND LOST SO MANY OF MY BTS STUFF 😭 Hey lovelies liza here~ πŸ’›

yas im back with another weird video xD and this video is about all bts stuff that i broke and lost. yea this is more into me being clumsy and careless xD

im so sad my chimmy hand fan was missing :( yea i know its my fault but still IM SO SAD HUWAAA

but i hope yall enjoyed this ! im sorry with all the weird pronounces in this video i dont even know why it sounds weird xD okay so thank you and see ya in da next video !
______________________________________________________

notesπŸ₯€:
if yall have any ideas for my upcoming video or anything that u want me to upload, feel free to comment below i would love to know ! and i’ll try to do it ! κ³ λ§ˆμ›Œ ☁️πŸ’›

sincerely,
JIMIN xD

jkjk γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

#BTS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments