Advertisement

I Attempted David Goggins' 4x4x48 Challenge! (48 MILES in 2 DAYS)

I Attempted David Goggins' 4x4x48 Challenge! (48 MILES in 2 DAYS) Hey everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the video and most of all, watching me decend into pain, torture and madness - the internet lives for that stuff, right? The moment that I saw David Goggins' #4x4x48 challenge video, I knew that I was destined to give it an attempt.

If you don't know who David is or what this challenge is, here's the gist. Goggins is a retired Navy Seal and has done numerous and remarkable physical feats that one only reads about in Marvel comics. He runs ultra marathons that can last as long as 250 miles, he exercises up to three times a day and consistently runs 100+ mile weeks. He is an endurance athlete who has completed 3 Hell Weeks and much more. For me to describe all of his accolades, would be to consume the bio character limit. He isn't interested in the physical aesthetics, but rather, strengthening his mind to become the best person he can be.

Check him out! Seriously! He has made a remarkable impact on my life!

The 4x4x48 Challenge involves running 4 miles every 4 hours over a 48-hour time span resulting in 48 miles total by the end. If you can't run, you can walk, bike or ruck. You can even do push-ups or pull-ups if none of those are possible either. Following along with him over Instagram the past two days was life-changing and I truly mean it when I say this will be an experience I reflect on for the rest of my life. I never imagined doing something like this, but here I am, typing this up as my video on my experiences from start to finish uploads. I plan to do it again next year as he does it annually as well.

Check out his book:

#4x4x48Challenge

I Attempted David Goggins' 4x4x48 Challenge! (48 MILES in 2 DAYS),david goggins,motivation,david goggins motivation,4x4x48 challenge,#4x4x48,#4x4x48challenge,instagram,live,challenge,torture,emotional,endurance running,navy seal,ultra marathon,running challenge,david goggins navy seal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments