Advertisement

How to Gauge Company Culture

How to Gauge Company Culture *My apologies for the awful lighting!

Hey, friends hey! My name is Julissa, and I am passionate about providing REAL HR advice to help you become more confident in your career. I have over 15 years of experience in Human Resources. I've worked in the Nonprofit, Health, Architecture, Engineering and Maritime Industries. Recruiting has been one of my main responsibilities for most of my career. I am also passionate about helping people not just find A job but THE job. A few years ago a find "a" job, and it wasn't the best environment, it affected me mentally, emotionally and physically. It wasn't until I became clear on what I wanted and needed that I found my dream job. It has been life-changing, and I want to share the intentional steps I took to find that job with you friends.

I'm back with another video, this time with 5 Questions to Ask During in Interview to Guage Company Culture. Make sure to watch my video: How to Find the Perfect Job:

I hope you find it helpful and don't forget to subscribe to catch the next video. Thank you!

Do you want to make a change in your career and don't know where to start? Or have you applied and applied and aren't hearing back? Interested in working with me directly? Visit to schedule a complimentary 15-minute consultation. I use human-centered design principles to assist you in getting clear about your needs and wants, connecting your resume & personal brand and can also provide assistance in interviewing and salary negotiating.

company culture video,company culture examples,company culture interview questions,company culture,interview tips,interview questions,how to ace an interview,job interview,what to say in an interview,culture,what to ask in an interview,how to prepare for an interview,questions to ask the interviewer,questions to ask an employer during an interview,interview,top questions asked in an interview,how to give a good interview,job search,job search tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments