Advertisement

HELP!!! I'm Running Out of Ideas - Mental Health, Wellbeing & Anxiety

HELP!!! I'm Running Out of Ideas - Mental Health, Wellbeing & Anxiety So I managed a few Tuesdays with some reasonable content, but my brain is struggling to come up with decent content. So we're heading for a change.

I really want to start a regular video podcast series with guest speakers. So if you have any ideas, suggestions, input, etc. please feel free to share them.

I will hopefully be recording the pilot episode this week to share with you guys. So make sure you let me know what you think.

If anyone has a problem with my views in this one then please feel free to email me and we'll talk it through like normal human beings.

#Podcast #VideoIdeas #Anxiety

-----------------------

Anxiety United
Discord Server:
Website:
Patreon:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Facebook Group:

-----------------------

If you'd like to get in touch regarding anything youtube, anxiety, panic attack or mental health related, send an email to hello@anxietyunited.com

Remember, you're not alone when it comes to suffering with anxiety, agoraphobia and panic attacks, don't ever be afraid to seek help. Mental Health issues are not a sign of weakness.

♫Outro Music By♫
Vorsa - Digital World -
Twitter -
Soundcloud -

Anxiety

Post a Comment

0 Comments