Advertisement

Getting Tattooed by Me! My Process from Consult to Tattoo

Getting Tattooed by Me! My Process from Consult to Tattoo Every Tattoo Artist is different, so I wanted to share my process from beginning to end to help you guys navigate the tattoo world :)
If you want to get tattooed by me,
email me @ ChristaTattoosiTW@gmail.com or our shop @ IntotheWoodsGallery@gmail.com or
message me on Instagram @ChristaZArt or
on Facebook @ Christa LaNatra

You can also check out all of our artist's work on our shop website:

Thank you so much for watching!

tattoo,tattoos,tattoo artist,artist,art,paint,painter,painting,florida,south florida,into the woods,pompano,fort lauderdale,miami,girl,disney tattoo,watercolor,watercolor tattoo,tattoo process,how to get tattooed,tattooing,tattoo industry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments