Advertisement

Epithet Erased ||The Villain I Appear To Be|| Animatic (WIP)

Epithet Erased ||The Villain I Appear To Be|| Animatic (WIP) Giovanni wears heelies you can’t change my mind

Oh wow another animatic!

This is going to be a big project with actual animation and coloring but in the meantime have a wip with no audio because audio is a nightmare and this is just the framing anyway so it doesn’t matter.

This is mostly story boarding so it’s not constructed very well, but that'll change once I start planning the backgrounds.

I adore Mera's dress, I loved drawing it flowing in the air. Since I HC she doesn't wear heels since they break, she’s wearing flats. Though now that I think about it Zora's the only one with heels...

the song is from here:

Epithet Erased,

Post a Comment

0 Comments