Advertisement

DIY 2020 DECOR TRENDS on a Budget || Thrift Flip Home Decor

DIY 2020 DECOR TRENDS on a Budget || Thrift Flip Home Decor Happy Sunday!! It’s 2020 and decor trends are changing...and I’m here for it! Today I’m Turning THRIFTED Pieces into 2020 Decor Trends on a HUGE BUDGET and sharing my decor predictions! Hope you guys enjoy and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @macennalee for more predictions and behind the scenes content!!

LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE below if you guys love DIYs just as much as I do!

❥ XO, MaCenna

DIY POTTERY
Valspar Paint Colors:
+ Autumn Russet 2009-6
+ Kitchen Terra Cotta 2003-7C

BRASS MIRROR
Vintage Metallic Gold Spray Paint:

TABLE
Almond Gloss Spray Paint:



FIND ME HERE TOO
+ Instagram: @macennalee
+ Pinterest:
+ Second Channel: Romeo & MaCenna
+ Romeo’s Instagram :


MUSIC
Just Right by Generation Lost
Orchard Road by Rex Banner

diy,home decor,diy home decor,home decor trends,thrift flip,thrift flip home decor,diy thrift flip,diy thrift flip furniture,diy thrift flip decor,diy thrift flip home decor,diy thrift flip room decor,diy thrift flips under $30,home decor on a,home decor on a budget,home decor on a budget diy,home decor ideas on a budget,thrift with me,come thrift with me,2020 home decor trends,2020 home decor,2020 home design trends,2020 home interior design trends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments