Advertisement

can't help falling in love by elvis presley but i'm doing my skincare in my bathroom

can't help falling in love by elvis presley but i'm doing my skincare in my bathroom hi, once again not too sure on this one but im loving the vibe of constantly being distracted while I sing, maybe this could be a thing now so my stage fright decreases??? love u all so much!

HOLA X

For business, please email: haz@mcsaatchisocial.com
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL IF THIS IS NOT BUSINESS RELATED^

links:
snapchat: ohsnapitzhaz
twitter: www.twitter.com/hqrriet
instagram: www.instagram.com/idkimhaz
21buttons: www.21buttons.com/idkimhaz (for more outfits!)

P.O. Box:

FAO Haz
M&C Saatchi Social
36 Golden Square
London
W1F 9EE

track used:

cover,elvis presley,cant help falling in love,hayley reinheart,UB40,lyrics,karaoke,acoustic,piano,girl,bestfriend,grwm,1975,haz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments