Advertisement

BTS (방탄소년단) 'ON' Official MV Reaction | I’m Back and so is BTS!!

BTS (방탄소년단) 'ON' Official MV Reaction | I’m Back and so is BTS!! Literally just decided to come back to youtube after my 3-year break to film this reaction to the new BTS music video!
Channel is back and ready to be filled with more content. Stay tuned.

Original Video link:

My Socials:
Instagram:
Twitter: Currently do not have one
Facebook: Nope
Tik Tok: Heck no.
A social life: aha you’re funny iyma. no.

(Music - Sometimes on Youtube or The Epidemic Sound /free to use)

My name is iyma, I am a 25-year-old Actress & YouTuber, living in London, UK. I make videos whenever i feel like it. Kind of videos you might find here things like, Kpop related, music videos reactions, vlogs, life and chit chat, film trailers, recreations and edits, top 5s and reactions.

BTS,kpop,Reactions,bts on mv,bts on mv reactions,bts on,BTS ON MV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments