Advertisement

Bought White Octane ? , played against a Grand Champion an More, Road to 900 Subscribers

Bought White Octane ? , played against a Grand Champion an More, Road to 900 Subscribers Today I played and against a Grand Champion , Bought White Octane and usual Stream Cya in Next one ,
Peace DGARMY , DG OUT

About me:
What's up People my name is Daniel Welcome to the channel i do videos with my friends and fans please make sure you subscribe to my channel i hope you enjoy my content, and help reach my subcribers goals,

I do Gaming videos, Rocket League , Grand Theft Auto V, and Reaction videos...

Goals:
25 subs✅
50 subs✅
100 subs✅
200 subs✅
300 subs✅
400 subs✅
500 subs✅
600 subs✅
700 subs✅
800 subs✅
900 subs
then big road to
1k subscribers📌
And more along the way!
Road to 800 50% complete
-------------------------------------------------
Make sure you subscribe to me here incase you haven't



------------------‐------------------------------
Friends channels👨‍👦‍👦

Links to social medias

Please check them out 👇

Instagram




Discord

If you read this to the end Your just Amazing and checkout my Content and please Subscribe Thank You so much
Stay Awesome People :D

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Rocket League®,

Post a Comment

0 Comments