Advertisement

Best Affirmations For Daily Results- 'I AM' Self Love - Self Esteem - Confidence - Belief.

Best Affirmations For Daily Results- 'I AM' Self Love - Self Esteem - Confidence - Belief. Sweat Now Talk Later!

Thoughts lead to feelings, Feelings lead to action, Action leads to results.
To change our results we must change the way we Think, Feel and Act.

Here is a clip of me doing leg session with my boy Simeon at the house. Got a lil backyard set. Something Light. Sometimes I go out there, throw some Et on and get it in. Please enjoy!

We did warm up - 10 Dips, 10 Pull ups, 10 Pushups.

100 b=goblet Squat w/ 50lb dumbell
Barbell Squats- (couple sets)

*shout out to Eric Thomas aka etthehiphoppreacher. Your are a teacher and mentor to many.

i am affirmations,I am affirmations for success,I am affirmations for sleep,morning affirmations for success,I am morning affirmations,success affirmations,sleep affirmations for success,sleep affirmations,SNTL,Self Love Affirmations,Self Confidence,Champion Mindset,Workouts,Eric Thomas Fitness,1%,Positive Affirmations,21 days,I am meditation,guided meditation,EricThomas,law of,manifestation,i am,self,fitness,sweat now talk later,motivation,sweatnowtalklater,

Post a Comment

0 Comments