Advertisement

Awareness and patients welfare

Awareness and patients welfare Hello

My name is Rajshree Minakshi Dave from India. By profession I am a social worker and I belong to very small town surendranagar of Gujarat state. Science my childhood I was suffering from reflux but lack of awareness, guidence, detection of disease and treatment at right time my kidney started shrinking. Finally at the age of 24 I was detected with CKD. Then it was all about to accept disease and getting cure. After a very long process from year 2013 to 2017 finally in year my cadever kidney transplant was done at IKD&RC two years back. During the whole journey from detection to getting treated with disease I developed interest work in filed of organ dantion , awareness and prevention of kidney disease. To fulfill my goal I have initiated this Give life you tube with a sympathetic approach to reach them through you tube channel.
My vision is to aware patients about kidney deasese and it's treatment,organ donation,diet and exercise, etc
I would like to cover more videos on different topics on kidney heath and and patients welfare.
Special thanks to my nephro and Uro team of institute of kidney disease and research center Asarva Ahmedabad.
All patients are welcome to join team give life.

welfare

Post a Comment

0 Comments