Advertisement

Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center Salt Lake City Excellent Five Star Review by Brittney C.

Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center Salt Lake City Excellent Five Star Review by Brittney C.
801-658-9394
Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center
Salt Lake City reviews
New Rating

Last month I managed to slip on a curb, bruising a joint in my lower back. I could not find any comfortable position to be in, and was in a lot of pain. Based on other yelp reviews, I made a same - day appointment with Dr. Taylor.

Dr. Taylor was very attentive and patient while I struggled to explain the type of pain I was experiencing, then adjusted me so I was able to walk out of the office without a problem. Everyone at the office is great, and I've really benefited from regular adjustments since then.

Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center
370 E South Temple, #100
Salt Lake City UT
84111

Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center,Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center Salt Lake City,Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments