Advertisement

2020 NZ Group Cruise-Dunedin Excursion w|'Penguin Place Conservation Reserve with Tourworks NZ

2020 NZ Group Cruise-Dunedin Excursion w|'Penguin Place Conservation Reserve with Tourworks NZ Hi Everyone! I'm excited to bring you this video where I highlight our time in Dunedin, New Zealand. My friend Wayne (who is an Aussie) set up this wonderful excursion through Tourworks NZ. I'll give you the contact information for this wonderful company below and name the exact excursion that we took. I will warn you that it is not for someone who might have mobility issues--we climbed 85 steps at the Penguin Reserve (I about passed out...lol, but, I was determined to do it). Regardless, it was a wonderful day filled with many gorgeous sites and sounds and wonders!!

Here is the contact information for this excursion:

Tourworks NZ- Our driver was Russ and his lovely helpmate (in life and for the excursion was Helen) and the excursion's name is "Mainland Peninsula Tour". Here is a link:



I am not always able to respond back to comments. On those occasions, once you see my “❤️” show up, you'll know that I have read your comment and taken it straight to my heart of hearts!! I absolutely read *all* comments. Thank you all so very much in advance! MUCH LOVE AND HUGS ALL AROUND! ❤️



~Negative comments are subject for deletion and poster will most definitely be blocked. A negative comment reflects on the type of person that you are and not on the type of person that I am.

#PrincessCruises
#DunedinNewZealand
#Penguins
#ArlynnsTravels
#ArlynnsCountryCraftCorner

Tourworks

Post a Comment

0 Comments