Advertisement

135: How to 'PROVE' Your Yeast and WHY you might want to... - Bake with Jack

135: How to 'PROVE' Your Yeast and WHY you might want to... - Bake with Jack I never feel like I NEED do this, but you might WANT to every once in a while. Just to make sure your yeast is ok before investing yourself fully into that 4-or-so hour loaf making journey!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get ALL my content in your inbox every single Thursday for FREE. Sign up for your Home Baker's Bulletin here:


The Bake with Jack Blog:


BUY Bake with Jack Dough Scrapers and bits and bobs here (shipping worldwide!):


Donate:


Courses and Workshops with me:


The books behind my head:


Bake with Jack on social:





Don’t forget to share your bread on Instagram using the #bakewithjack so I can see!

prove yeast,proving yeast,proof,proofing,how to,make bread,didn't rise,no rise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments