Advertisement

WHY DOES THIS WORK FOR GOLFERS | Golf in paradise prt 1

WHY DOES THIS WORK FOR GOLFERS | Golf in paradise prt 1 WHY DOES THIS WORK FOR GOLFERS | Golf in paradise prt 1

This is PART 1 of the epic Algarve tour where i take on 5 golfer course to bring you an 18 hole vlog! This is the first stop on our journey at the PINES course at the epic golf venue Pinheiros altos golf course.

This vlog contains epic views, driver shots pitch shots and putts!

My current bag set up:
Driver: Cobra F9
Irons: Forged Tech OneLength
Wedges: Cobra 54,54,58
Putter: EXO odyssey two ball

Over the next 6 week you will see the hole vlog unfold and my accumulative score for the 5 different golf course. I play in my opinion some of the best golf courses EVER!! This is our first stop on the journey Pinheiros altos golf course Vlog | Algarve Tour


Masive thank you to JJW Hotels for the support and Dona Felipa Hotel for hosting me this week! WHAT A PLACE!


Other videos you will like -
3 MUST DO'S TO BECOME A GREAT GOLFER - youtube.com/watch?v=2ue5bfZhg-I

Why Do I Hit My Irons Straight But Slice My Driver -

THE DOWNSWING GOLF feel free & powerful -

Hope you enjoyed the WHY DOES THIS WORK FOR GOLFERS | Golf in paradise prt 1 YouTube video

Join the team below!

Become a FREE subscriber -



ALL ONLINE LESSON TAKE PLACE VIA THE APP SKILLEST, download the app now and start training for 2020

ONLINE LESSONS VIA Skillest
link -


2020 is starting thick and fast and during the 2022 golf season you can expect to see me across all golf channels and working providing golf tuition for GOLF MONTHLY.

Golf Monthly


Become a FREE subscriber -


VISIT OUR WEBSITE -



ABOUT ME

I've turned my passion of golf into a full time job, and take great pride in helping every single one of my clients improve their golf game. For the last 6 years I have built up my own golf coaching and playing ability by caddying on the European and Challenge Tour, as well as working across different golf clubs in Europe. From caddying on tour, and witnessing the golfing ability of the best players in the world, my course management and coaching credentials has excelled tremendously. These 3 moves are limiting your power and accuracy and therefore your ability to play your best golf.

I've learnt more about golf from caddying than I ever could of imagined, I simplify golf coaching, and my clients have found outstanding, improvements.

FOLLOW my social media:

Twitter: @alexelliottgolf
Instagram: @alexelliottgolf
Facebook: @alexelliottgolf
Email: alex@alexelliottgolf.co.uk

golf,lesson,driver,driving,slice,slicing,how to,Mark Crossfield,PGA,AskGolfGuru,professional,sports,sport,game,improve,tee shots,golf club,peter finch,ME AND MY GOLF,DANNY MAUDE,RICK SHEILS,샬로윙 스윙 연습,alex elliott golf,golf swing,vlog,vlogger,vlogging,golf course vlog,shot tracer,realzacradford,tiger woods,pga tour,european tour,GOLF VLOGS UK,uk golf vlogs,golf youtube,#subscribe,twitter golf,youtube golf,facebook golf,golf instruction,#hitthebell,

Post a Comment

0 Comments