Advertisement

'Why Do I Play Modern Warfare?'... All You Do is Complain, WAAAAH!!! 😢😭

'Why Do I Play Modern Warfare?'... All You Do is Complain, WAAAAH!!! 😢😭 Some people keep asking me why I still play Modern Warfare, well this is why... (Also, this is the last time I'm answering this fucking question)

Please Follow "GOH GAMER" here:




"Stop Playing Modern Warfare!"... All You Do is Complain, WAAAAH!!! 😢😭 #ModernWarfare #CallofDuty

Why Do I Play Modern Warfare,stop playing modern warfare,Being A YouTuber,COD trolling,Call of Duty Trolling,trolling reactions,salty,Salty Reactions,Patch 1.13,Patch 1.13 Sucks,Modern Warfare Patch 1.13,Modern Warfare Crossbow,COD MW Update 1.14,Modern Warfare Sucks,Modern Warfare Patch Notes,Camping 101,Modern Warfare,Camping in Modern Warfare,Modern Warfare Camping,Modern warfare Broken,Modern Warfare 2019,Modern Warfare Trolling,camper geographic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments