Advertisement

Which Film Camera Should YOU buy?

Which Film Camera Should YOU buy? This week I go through every camera I've owned or used for an extended period of time to decide which ones are and aren't worth buying.

Thanks Squarespace for sponsoring this video. Go to for a free 14 day trial and use code WILLEM for 10% off your first purchase

///

GEAR:

My Camera bag:
My Lightmeter:
My Video Camera:
My Video Lens:
Portra 400:

///

Follow Willem:

///

MUSIC:
The music in this video was all sourced from Musicbed -

Get a free trial of the best music for your videos:

///

Business or serious enquiries:
willem.verbeeck@gmail.com

Studio Address:
373 Broadway
New York, NY
10013
United States

Mamiya 7,Mamiya RZ67,Medium Format Film,Film photography,how to shoot on film,film photos,35mm,film,120,Portra,Kodak Portra,Film comparison,Mamiya,Film cameras,photography vlog,willem verbeeck,Willem verbeek,Joe greer,ioe greer,Which film camera,film cameras for beginners,film cameras,

Post a Comment

0 Comments