Advertisement

Where To Get Hidden Ability HYDRATION LAPRAS - Pokemon Sword and Shield

Where To Get Hidden Ability HYDRATION LAPRAS - Pokemon Sword and Shield So thristy...

Twitch -
Discord -
Twitter -
Instagram -

Due to the up-spike amount of demand for trades and people in different time zones, I decided to have it that you can SUB to me on TWITCH for me to breed them prior to the stream and maybe even I can trade you when I am offline (depends on how busy I am). Please DM me on any social medias if you subbed for me to breed prior. This is to make it easier to speed up the process otherwise you can just tune into the stream and queue up. Also, SUBs will get priority in the queue.

#PokemonSwordShield #Lapras #HiddenAbility #Hydration

Pokemon,Sword,Shield,Hidden Ability,Lapras,Raids,Max Raid Battles,Hydration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments