Advertisement

Using Things We Wish We Hadn't Bought Ep 3 - Foam & Metal Letters

Using Things We Wish We Hadn't Bought Ep 3 - Foam & Metal Letters Hello - here we are altering the little metal letters and also foam circles to make flower centres. Hope you like them, and I would love it if you could give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. Thank you, Tinax

Find me here:
Etsy

My website, where you find freebies and Amazon links to the products I use
www.shabbydabbydoodah.co.uk

DISCLAIMER: This video is made for adults and those aged 13 years and above

junk journal embellishments,diy junk journal ephemera,junk journal ephemera,junk journal tutorial,making buttons,diy embellishments,diy ephemera,handmade journals,junk journals,junk journal,junk journaling,using up book pages,shabby dabby doo dah,junk journal ideas,craft with me,journal ideas,junk journal tutorial youtube,how to,book pages,book page crafts,craft,stash busting,use up scraps,using up stash,using stash,craft supplies,destash,ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments