Advertisement

Thaneah - Things So Simple

Thaneah - Things So Simple "Things So Simple" was inspired while hanging out on my long-time bass player's acreage out in the country. She had a pole standing in the middle of her backyard and I asked her "what's that for, your pole-dancing habit?" She laughed and replied that is was originally for a clothesline. I don't remember clearly how the rest of the song lyrics evolved from that - probably I was noticing little things about her place and the nature around it. Our 3-piece all-girl-band Thaneah And the Ten Feet Of Hair" (circa 2005-2008) loved playing this song as it was upbeat and fun, in contrast to many of my songs on "Kaleidoscope" that are more on the serious or philosophical side.

The artwork "Chez Amélie" (sorry, it's sold) for this video is by THANEAH LANDE: .

"Kaleidoscope" is available as both download on Amazon: and on Spotify: or I could send you a hard copy personally; just message me!

Thaneah,singer-songwriter,Kaleidoscope,folk rock,female,Canadian,Edmonton,Montreal,Bromont,Kevin Kossowan,THANEAH LANDE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments