Advertisement

Tata HBX Concept | The upcoming Marvel from Tata Motors | Jay Dave | #iatv

Tata HBX Concept | The upcoming Marvel from Tata Motors | Jay Dave | #iatv Hey incredible car lovers, Here is the overview video of the upcoming subcompact SUV (A completely new segment) in our market. The #TataHBX

Although this is a concept model but its 80% production-ready model.

The ‘HBX Showcar’ as a natural extension of the ‘H2X Concept’ – readying for production, Capturing the spirit of adventure.

when I go Live on Instagram, I'll accept your request to chat live with me, So follow my official Instagram handle @incredibleautoz



I hope this video can bring smiles to my viewers. As these days entertainers are given more importance than educators or instructors or the one who provide values to their viewers.



I hope you liked the way I make interesting and informative contents only for you guys, and that is the reason, I keep on requesting for liking, sharing and subscribing along with pressing the bell icon. I hope you had already done so...



And I hope you will like this effort of mine, and inspire me for doing more such videos in future by sharing your thoughts in the comments below and also by giving your precious opinions by liking (or disliking) this video.





Disclaimer:- All the images shown in the video are shown just for the illustration purpose, and for the actual product, please do visit the official website or showrooms of the respective companies.





Follow me socially:



Official Instagram: incredibleautoz



Facebook: incredibleautoz



Twitter: incredibleautoz



Personal Instagram: imjaydave



Official Email: incredibleautoz@gmail.com

incredible autoz,jay dave,hindi,india,auto expo 2020,tata motors,tata hbx,tata hbx concept,tata h2x concept,tata hornbill,tata hornbill micro suv,tata hornbill auto expo 2020,tata cars at 2020 auto expo,new cars at 2020 expo,tata hornbill india,2020 tata hornbill,tata cars auto expo,2020 auto expo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments