Advertisement

Stamping Techniques LIVE - Emboss Resist with Stampin' Up! Timeless Tulips (EP. 757)

Stamping Techniques LIVE - Emboss Resist with Stampin' Up! Timeless Tulips (EP. 757) Hope you enjoy today's live demonstration featuring the new Timeless Tulips stamp set. I show you how to make the same card 2 different ways.
SUPPLIES & LINKS ARE LISTED BELOW...


Do you like getting your craft supplies at a discount? Become a discount shopper on my team for only $99 to start & choose $125 from our current catalogs! You are guaranteed a 20% discount on all your orders for at least the first full 3 months!!
Join my team for only $99 here: http:joinmypinkstamper.com

View the full Annual Catalog PDF here...

View the 2020 Mini Catalog here...

You can find me.....

Instagram - robynstamps
Blog & website -
Shop:
Join my team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators called Pink Stampers for only $99!!


Follow me on Instagram for daily pictures of my paper crafts, knitting, sewing, and family fun!


Check out my blog for weekly giveaways, project ideas, gallery, etc...


Order directly from my shopping page anytime at

Hugs,
Robyn

Stampin' Up!,paper crafting,card making,die cuts,handmade cards,homemade,stamps,Big Shot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments