Advertisement

SFM| Bloodbath | I Got No Time (remix) by Jupiter Maroon (fnaf 4 song)

SFM| Bloodbath | I Got No Time (remix) by Jupiter Maroon (fnaf 4 song) Explanation of the "A Familiar Face" and this video is on Quotev (it was too long to post it on pinned comment and the description) -

Here is the Full story of the Afton Family -

So you know how in the top right corner is an “i” icon? There is a straw poll of Follow Me remix and Behind The Mask, so which should I animate next? (vote on that “i” icon) I would rather animate Follow Me, but as well I do not want to drag out BTM. I didn’t get the commissioned materials for it, so it doesn’t matter anymore ‘xD I’ve promised to continue it, but Idk when I should do it, so it’s all up to you guys.

I forgot to add this straw poll of 22 songs as well (Now 21 lol) *This straw poll is for all future projects* -

I think I did an OK job for this kind of remix. I think I nailed the instrumental parts... and sorry for it being gory ":D

◆ My Social Media / Sites ◆
●Steam:
●Twitch:
●DA:
●VK:
●I DO NOT own any groups anymore, so please, be careful for fake ones!!!

■REMIX USED IN THE VIDEO■ by Jupiter Maroon -

■ORIGINAL SONG■ by TLT -

■Intro song■ Killrude - Skydive

■Outro song■ Ahxello - Forever

All models and stuff DON'T belong to me even the music, only my efforts in this animation!

■Models■ by:
Fredbear - SpiderJunior10
Springbonnie - Failz
Night Guard (Michael) - Victor Lazo
Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Shadow Freddy. Nightmare Freddy / Bonnie / Chica / Foxy / Fredbear, Nightmare, Freddles - ports from the game (FNAF VR: Help Wanted)
Fredbear - Rynfox
Bullies (beach bums) - Capt Fuzzy
Brother - Joelymon
Crying Child (Christopher) - Fuse model made by me (Private)

■ In intro / outro ■ Plushy / organic (anthro) Nightmerinas (Bears) - CortezAnimations
Pokemon version (Weesnaaw) - SammyTFM
OOH Nightmerina - 3D-Darlin
Nightmerina Animatronic - Mangolsei

■Maps■
FNAF 1 Help Wanted
Fredbears Dinner (PRIVATE)
FNAF4 Home (PRIVATE)
■NOTE■ - Some scenes I was building from props!

■DO NOT RE-UPLOAD!■ You can do something creative out of it. If you want to use it full then please contact me on YouTube.

■PROGRAMS■ I used:
SFM Source Filmmaker
Paint tool sai for redoing pictures
Vegas Pro 16 Edit Steam Edition for montage all parts together

THIS WAS MADE IN 30 DAYS (~165 hours in total)
~Enjoy!~

#SFM #XboxGamerK #Animations
JOIN VSP GROUP PARTNER PROGRAM:

FNAF,XboxGamerK,Jupiter Maroon,XBOXGAMERK,xboxgamerk,Jupiter Maroon remix,remix,fnaf song,XboxGamerK animated,XBoxGamerK fnaf,XboxGamerK animation,five nights at freddy's,fnaf animation,afton family,sfm,animation,xboxgamerk animations,fnaf remix,xboxgamerk afton family,xboxgamerk sfm,xboxgamerk fnaf sfm,sfm fnaf animations,Bloodbath,Bloodbath SFM,I Got No Time,I Got No Time remix,I Got No Time remix Jupiter Maroon,fnaf 4,fnaf 4 song,Familiar Face,

Post a Comment

0 Comments