Advertisement

Scump and Formal DUAL CAM vs FaZe!! *INSANE ENDING*

Scump and Formal DUAL CAM vs FaZe!! *INSANE ENDING* Hey guys, Welcome back to my channel. In this video I will be introducing to you something new or maybe something which you've watched before on my channel. I am going to edit 2 face cam's into the same video. The T2P all in one! You will be seeing Scump's game play although right below his face cam there will also be Formal's face cam. This was a scrim against the huntsmen's rivals, FaZe. Enjoy and Let me know if you like it in the comments section below.

Credit to these amazing Professionals! ↓↓↓

Scump - twitch.tv/scump

Formal - twitch.tv/formal

➡️Got a clip? Submit it here for a chance to be featured: contactkurtyt@gmail.com



💜ABOUT Me: Welcome to my channel. I focus on bringing you high-quality and well-edited Modern Warfare highlights & funny moments.



💜While I mainly focus on highlights, my videos also provide you with the latest Modern

Warfare news including game updates, patches and showing off new content.



💜When it comes to my videos, I like to do things differently compared to other highlight

channels. I also provide you (the viewer) an opportunity to be featured in our videos so you can show off your skills in front of thousands of people.



✅To submit your clip, send me an attached file with the clip including a title of what the clip is about here:

contactkurtyt@gmail.com



Follow me on Instagram -- @KurtYouTubee

Business & Contact email: contactkurtyt@gmail.com

**If you want a song/video removed please email me!**

Call of duty,COD,

Post a Comment

0 Comments