Advertisement

IN THE STYLE X LORNA LUXE TRY ON HAUL...IS IT WORTH YOUR COIN??? **HONEST**

IN THE STYLE  X LORNA LUXE TRY ON HAUL...IS IT WORTH YOUR COIN??? **HONEST** Hey loves,,,,this week I have decided to UPLOAD every single day ahhh!!!! MY birthday is Friday so I thought WHY NOT as a little treat! Please let me know if you enjoy this collection and if you have your eyes on anything in particular! Love you guys, have a great week!

Check me out on Instagram:

ITEMS MENTIONED:
PINK WRAP CARDIGAN:
BLACK DRESS:
BLACK LEGGINGS:
BEIGE LEGGINGS:
WHITE LACE SHIRT:
CROP PUFF SLEEVE TOP:
BALOON SLEEVE PEPLUM TOP:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
MY LINKS...PLS FOLLOW ME LALALALA

I N S T A G R A M:

T W I T T E R:

D E P O P: georgiamay_xoxo

21 buttons: Georgiamayxoxo

BUSINESS EMAIL ONLY: georgiamaypr@gmail.com

**HONEST**

Post a Comment

0 Comments