Advertisement

I DON'T feel PAIN and my life is SUPER dangerous! (True Story Animation)

I DON'T feel PAIN and my life is SUPER dangerous! (True Story Animation) I DON'T feel PAIN and my life is SUPER dangerous! (True Story Animation)
► I'm Allergic to AIR! -
Enjoyed the video? Hit 👍 "LIKE" 👍 - Thank you!

Today we're watching a TRUE STORY animation about a girl who can't feel pain! Watch the WHOLE video to see how she deals with NOT FEELING PAIN - It's really hard! This is a true story animation - Subscribe for MORE true story animations!

► Join the Ali-A Discord to be in my videos!
● Ali-A Discord -

► Watch the original "I don’t Feel Pain and My Life is Super Dangerous" video:

Subscribe to their channel for more!

► Follow me!
• Facebook -
• Twitter -
• Instagram -

• Host your own Minecraft servers here:
("AliA" 20% off)

• Cheapest games -
• The headset I use -
• How I record ALL my gameplay:


Subscribe for more videos!
- MoreAli-A


---
Video uploaded & owned by Ali-A! (PG, Family Friendly + No Swearing!)

Animation)

Post a Comment

0 Comments