Advertisement

How to minimize your taxes?

How to minimize your taxes? Would You Help Spread The Word?



We work hard to provide you with this content for free, day after day. If you’d like to do something to help, we’d love it if you could spread the word about Let’s Talk Money Channel! 
 1. Like this video and share it on your favorite social media platform, or send it to a friend who might benefit from this information. 
 2. Subscribe to our channel and stay up to date when new content is made available!



Insurance Center Helpline, Inc. - Health Insurance, Employee Benefits
Insurance Center Helpline, Inc. is an insurance agency located in the San Francisco Bay Area with clients throughout California. The agency was established in 2013 (rebranded in 2018) for one purpose - To service the local community with an understanding of their health insurance coverage options.
www.insurancecenterhelpline.com


3. Learn about personal finance and teach your kids the same! Here is my recently published book: 
How Do You Make Your Parents Rich?: Practical Personal Finance for Kids & Their Families - available on Amazon 

Financial Literacy for Children Book- Just Released!
"How Do You Make Your Parents Rich?"
www.dianapolyakov.com

4. Follow us on Instagram-

Please attend our upcoming event where you can learn so much about saving money on your taxes and funding your retirement account instead! We will address such questions as: 
How much can I contribute to my SEP? Did you know that The contributions you make to each employee’s SEP-IRA each year cannot exceed the lesser of:

25% of compensation, or
$56,000 for 2019 
 How much can I contribute if I’m self-employed? If I participate in a SEP plan, can I also make tax-deductible traditional IRA contributions to my SEP-IRA? If I participate in a SEP plan, can I contribute to a Roth IRA in addition to receiving contributions under the SEP plan? Can I make catch-up contributions to my SEP? Must I contribute to the SEP every year? Do I have to contribute to a participant who is no longer employed on the last day of the year? Can I contribute to the SEP-IRA of a participant over age 70 ½? When must I deposit the contributions into the SEP-IRAs? How much of the SEP contributions are deductible? Are employer contributions taxable to employees? What are the consequences to employees if I make excess contributions? If my SEP plan fails to meet the SEP requirements, are the tax benefits for me and my employees lost?
#taxes #money #savemoney #financialplanning

#taxes,financialplanning,dianapolyakov,insurance,financial plan,retirement plan,employee benefits,401k,sep ira,self employed,small business,published author,health insurance,entrepreneur,learn about taxes,minimize taxes,pay less taxes,learning,kids and finance,financial freedom,financial blog,financial blogger,vlog,save,save money,course,event,lady boss,business woman,taxable,agi,tax credit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments