Advertisement

He's The Only Guy In A Town Filled With Beautiful Women...(Reacting To 'True' Story Animations)

He's The Only Guy In A Town Filled With Beautiful Women...(Reacting To 'True' Story Animations) Reacting to more of these animations that claim to be true, one of them is a guy who is the only boy in a town filled with women & another is a girl who got a tattoo on her "private parts"...wtf

More Kubz Scouts Reaction videos:


I am the only man in town video:


Follow me on Twitter! ►

Watch me on Twitch! ►

Follow our Instagram! ►

---------------------------



We're here to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously, so any negative comments will be automatically deleted! Thanks for watching!



#KubzScouts

kubz,scouts,kubz scouts,i am the only man in town,tattoo private parts,share my story,share my story reactions,my horrible life,kubz scouts reactions,animation reactions,animations,true story animations,scary animations,animation,animated,story animations,story,real story,true story,animatons,funny,cartoon,storytime,story time,my story animated,my story,true stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments