Advertisement

Hello Booktube! Favourites of 2019, Looking ahead to 2020! - Vlog #4

Hello Booktube! Favourites of 2019, Looking ahead to 2020! - Vlog #4 Hey booktube! This is my debut and here I look back at books I've read last year, and books I'm looking forward to reading this coming year. The books I've mentioned in the vlog are:
- A Game of Thrones, by George RR Martin
- This is Going to Hurt, by Adam Kay
- The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
- Why We Sleep, by Matthew Walker
- A Storm of Swords, by George RR Martin.

You fellow booktubers can find me on Goodreads here: goodreads.com/omgisthatvik

Booktube,omgisthatvik,Book review,2019 review,2020 review,2020,George RR Martin,Game of Thrones,Storm of Swords,Song of Ice and Fire,Books,Night Circus,This is going to hurt,Adam Kay,Erin Morgenstern,Why We Sleep,Matthew Walker,Bill Gates,book haul,book review,book recommendations,reading vlog,book reviews,book haul 2020,book review channel,book reviewers on youtube,book recommendations 2019,Goodreads,good reads,winds of winter,asoiaf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments