Advertisement

Get Ready With Me For My Baby Shower♡

Get Ready With Me For My Baby Shower♡ Hey guys! Watch me get ready for my baby shower! Since I didn't do it myself, I don't have a full product list but I linked some products we used down below. Make sure you watch the Baby Shower Vlog if you haven't already!

Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation:
Lilly lashes in Miami Flare (code Naz10): www.lillylashes.com/‎
MAC Whirl Lip Liner & Kinda Sexy Lipstick
Hair Waver:
Wave Spray:
Hair Extensions from Bellami

SHOP MY WATCH COLLAB HERE♡

Music by Clueless Kit - Rooftop -
Music by Cults - taste -


IG/TWITTER
@NazaninKavari
@melwade._

OFFICIAL WEBSITE


LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE


SHOP MY AMAZON FAVES HERE!


♡ DISCOUNT CODES♡
♡Get 60% off my favorite curling iron from FoxyBae! Only curler I've used for years Use code NAZ60

♡Here's my fave way to get tickets for sports games, concerts, shows and more! Download the app SeatGeek and enter code NK for $20 off your first purchase!

♡ Get 10% off Lilly Lashes using discount code naz10! My favorites are Miami & Monaco- www.lillylashes.com/‎

♡Get 20% of Luxy Lash using code 'naz'. My favorite style is Homegirl-

♡ Get $35 for Airbnb! (Cheaper alternative to staying in a Hotel)
www.airbnb.com/c/nazanink5

♡ Get your first Uber ride free using my code! 'nazanink3'


***For Sponsorships, email info@nazaninkavari.co***

Nazanin,Kavari,nazanin kavari,get ready with me,get ready,transformation,makeup,hair,makeup tutorial,baby shower,nazanin kavari baby shower,sephora,ulta,glam,glam squad,party,celebration,family,lifestyle,health,self care,beauty routine,family channel,ace family,juju and des,jk nation,kb and karla,skin care,routine,pregnancy,relationships,relationship goals,yasmin kavari,kavari vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments