Advertisement

Funkhouser's accidental text on purpose

Funkhouser's accidental text on purpose "I can't stand your water! . . . It's like I took a straw and put it up a frog's ass!"

I miss Bob Einstein, he was comedic gold!

I absolutely love this scene and have been trying to find them all together for a while but wasn't really able to. So I tried putting them together and uploading them but they were blocked so I am uploading short clips instead. Also, sorry for the bad audio. I realized after uploading that the audio needed to be normalized.


Video Source:
Series: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Season 9 Episode 6 'The Accidental Text on Purpose'

Music Source:
Song: Frolic
Artist: Luciano Michelini
Released: 2006
TV Show: Curb Your Enthusiasm

Tools Used:
Adobe Premiere Pro


Disclaimer: I don't own any rights to the song or show or image used nor am I seeking any compensation for this video. It's a great show, go watch it on HBO! I'm just trying to improve my editing skills and be creative while showcasing some funny clips from shows I love. This is mostly for educational purposes, practicing what I learned.

curb,curb your enthusiasm,larry david,larry,funkhouser,tap water,accidental text,on purpose,cye,

Post a Comment

0 Comments