Advertisement

February Will I Buy It (Needs, Nopes & Wants)

February Will I Buy It (Needs, Nopes & Wants) We're continuing my monthly series called the Needs, Nopes & Wants. It's my chance to do a "will I buy it" style video on my channel. And it gives me a chance to plan out how I want to spend my beauty budget each month.

We'll go through all three sections:

NEEDS These are products that I need to pick up this month. Staples I'm running out of, etc.

NOPES: These are products that I'm officially anti-hauling. We'll talk about why I'm just not interested.

WANTS: These are things that have caught my eye that I either know I want to purchase or I'm interested in tracking down in store to learn more.


★ VIDEOS MENTIONED ★
Beauty Budget Playlist



★ PRODUCTS MENTIONED ★
Will update these later today!


★ FOLLOW ME ★
All Social Media is @sarahbeautyhub

Instagram:
Twitter:
Pinterest:

Email: contact@sarahbeautyhub.com

FTC: This video is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my own. The links I use are Magic Links, which means that if you click through and purchase something, I will receive a small commission. Magic Links also makes it much easier for me to quickly add these links which used to take me quite a while to do for every video. Thanks for supporting my channel.

will i buy it,needs nopes wants,sarah hubler,beauty budget,monthly beauty budget,anti haul,will i buy it makeup,anti haul makeup,budget beauty products,sephora wish list,will i buy it playlist,will i buy it samantha march,ulta wish list,budget beauty buys,sephora wishlist 2020,anti haul 2020,anti haul makeup 2020,beauty budget collection,ulta wishlist,new makeup releases 2020,drugstore makeup releases,

Post a Comment

0 Comments