Advertisement

DON'T FRET! DELIGHT! | 2|6|20 | 150 Day Psalm Challenge | Catholic Reflection

DON'T FRET! DELIGHT! | 2|6|20 | 150 Day Psalm Challenge | Catholic Reflection DON'T FRET! DELIGHT! | 2/6/20 | 150 Day Psalm Challenge | Catholic Reflection

I'm Catholic author and convert to the Faith, Melissa Overmyer and each day I will share a reflection with you in my daily Catholic vlogs. I encourage you to visit my Facebook page where these video reflections are also posted everyday.


Join me for my 150 Day Psalm Challenge where I will give a reflection each day for all 150 Psalms!

Subscribe to my channel:


Visit:


Read the blog at:

melissa overmyer,something greater,soar,public speaker,author,daily vlog,vlogs,christian,catholic,faith,inspiration,inspirational,scripture,bible,daily readings,saints,catholic mass,catholic speaker,conversion,catholic convert,daily catholic vlog,vlog,dont fret delight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments