Advertisement

DIY Barbie Doll Transformation Makeover Before and After Craft Painting Video

DIY Barbie Doll Transformation Makeover Before and After Craft Painting Video Today in Cookie Swirl C's video: I have finally found the right Barbie doll to go along perfectly with my Jelly LOL Surprise family! I found this Fashionista doll at Walmart on sale and I love the way her hair is. I think she would look amazing as a mom to the family once I transform her clothing and hair with acrylic paint and mod podge. I hope you enjoy this makeover painting craft video. Now I can add this Barbie to my doll collection.

🍪 Subscribe for FREE and never miss a video! Click here :

More Roblox




🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

🍪 Play The official Cookie Swirl World App Game for FREE:





🍪 Official Merch

🍪 Instagram @CookieSwirlC

🍪 Official Cookie Swirl C Roblox Shirt :

cookieswirlc,cookie swirl,video,doll,cookie swirl c,custom,craft,do it yourself,diy,paint,painting,how to,jelly,craft video,makeover,makeover video,new,new video,news,nail polish,family,transformation,before and after,barbie doll,barbie video,barbie diy,diy doll,doll custom,cookie,swirl,world,hi i see you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments