Advertisement

CAR VLOG | TESTIMONY TUESDAY!! | JAPA LO GUILDFORD | HOW I AVOIDED GETTING 3 POINTS ON MY LICENCE!!

CAR VLOG | TESTIMONY TUESDAY!! | JAPA LO GUILDFORD | HOW I AVOIDED GETTING 3 POINTS ON MY LICENCE!! Testimony Tuesday?!!!
What's popping my YouTube people dem?! This is a car vlog about one of my three testimonies this year; of how God really favoured me and allowed me to get out of getting 3 additional points on my licence (yes, meaning I already have 3 points, face your front).

I hope this video has encouraged some of you, God will never enable you to carry LAST IN THIS LIFE!! Keep pushing, keep believing and praying. I'm ready to experience some more. I'm also excited to hear some testimonies from you guys this year.

DON'T FORGET TO;
LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

MUSIC (I DO NOT OWN)
Koffee - Rapture

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS
Twitter:
Instagram:

LICENCE!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments