Advertisement

7 PROVEN Steps to Aquascape SUCCESS

7 PROVEN Steps to Aquascape SUCCESS In this video I cover the 7 proven steps to aquascape success based on my own experiences from the last 15 years of aquascaping and keeping planted aquariums. I apply the 7 steps to my own Aquascaper 1200 Nature Aquarium.

The Steps -

1. Choosing the aquarium
2. Lighting
3. Substrate
4. Filtration and Circulation
5. CO2 Injection
6. Liquid fertilisers
7. Plants

I really hope you enjoy this one. It's been a great video to produce for you and I am sure it can help you achieve some success in your own aquariums.

Keep on scaping!
George

Where I get my plants -
My favourite aquariums with a lid -
My favourite filters -
Fritz Aquatics -
Felix Smart Aquarium -
Oase BiOrb Air -
Follow me on Instagram -
Buy merch -

#georgefarmer #aquascape #keeponscaping

George Farmer aquascape,freshwater aquarium,George Farmer,Planted Aquarium,Planted Tank,Aquascape,Nature Aquarium,felix smart aquarium,tropica aquarium plants,fritz aquatics,oase biomaster,oase biorb air,aquascaper 1200,george farmer aquascaping book,7 steps to success,7 steps to aquascape success,how to aquascape,how to grow aquarium plants,aquascape tutorial,planted tank tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments