Advertisement

24th Hadith || Do not hate one another || Bukhari || Quranclasses.net

24th Hadith || Do not hate one another || Bukhari || Quranclasses.net 🔥PLEASE don’t forget to hit the LIKE Button And COMMENT to let me know your thoughts.
🔥PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and Do hit the BELL icon to show your Love & Support :)

Lessons learnt from this Hadith:

1. To hate another person is an evil habit.
2. As Muslims we should love each other.
3. We must always keep our hearts clean.
4. If we had a problem or a fight, we should be the first to ask for forgiveness.

Story:

Hadhrat Anas says, "Once we were sitting with
Rasulullah j when he said, 'Very soon a person from
Jannah will enter.' A man from the Ansaar entered with his
shoes in his left hand and water dripping from his beard
(showing that he had just made wudhu). The next day
Rasulullah repeated his statement and the same man who
entered with his shoes in his left hand and water dripping
from his beard. The third day the same thing happened.
When Rasulullah j went away, Hadhrat Abdullah bin Umar
went up to that man and said, 'I had an argument with
my father and took an oath that I will not stay at home for
three days. Please allow me to stay with you for three
days.' Hadhrat Abdullah bin Umar spent the three
nights with that Sahaabi and did not see him do any extra
ibaadah. After the three days he said to that Sahaabi, “I
did not have any argument with my father. I wanted to see
what special action you are doing that made Rasulullah
declare you a man of Jannah. Thus I only made an excuse to
come and stay with you. Now after staying with you, I don't
see anything special.”
The Sahaabi said, “I don't do anything special. However, I
don't have hatred nor jealousy for any Muslim.” Hadhrat
Abdullah then said, “This must be the quality that
makes you a Jannati.”

Assalam o alikum!

if u have any question u ask us.

u just send ur question on our watsapp with ur name and country.

Watsapp: +92 323 4724337

Also u like our other links:

Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:

Quranclasses.net

Post a Comment

0 Comments