Advertisement

Why I haven't posted a video...

Why I haven't posted a video... It has been too long, but we are finally back! Unfortunately, I have been quite sick over the holidays, which inhibited me from uploading videos. But I am feeling MUCH better now. I will not be uploading daily, but I will aim to post 1-2 times a week. Thank you all so much for your support and loyalty! Stay tuned for exciting new videos ahead!

Baby Walking With Assistance???


$40 off Airbnb Discount:


For business inquires only: kathrine8101@gmail.com

Jennelle Eliana,Colleen Vlogs,WE'RE BACK! LIFE UPDATE AND GOALS FOR 2020!,Aspyn and Parker,Australia bush fires,help australia,baby,pregnant,pregnancy announcement,family vloggers,baby walks for the first time,babys first steps,DailyPicksandFlicks,Rumble Viral,mr beast,kkandbabyj,okbaby,jesssfam,family channel,viral video,hilarious baby,funny baby videos,mommy blog,pregnancy,birth,bump,lol,emma chamberlin,just jesss,dear greyson,kyra ann,wtf,haha,

Post a Comment

0 Comments