Advertisement

What I Do When Anxiety Hits

What I Do When Anxiety Hits Anxiety is something I've been openly talking about since I began making videos. I made this to share my perspective and what I do to deal with it.


Other videos I've made on anxiety:

Meditating 1 Hour a Day is Changing My Life →
3 Things I do when I start feeling anxious →


Get access to exclusive content →
Or donate →

My Instagram →

Sign up to my newsletter here →

The gear that I use to shoot these videos →

Get $55 off your first trip with Airbnb 🏡→


------------


Music from Musicbed (get a free trial with them using this link):

Sound design assistance by Preston Wright:


#mentalhealth #wellbeing #anxiety

mental,health,clarity,well,being,wellbeing,mental health,mental clarity,anxiety,anxious,stress,axiety,nathaneil,nathanieldrew,drew,drxw,nathanil,dreww,nathaneil drwe,metalhealth,wellbeingg,nathaniel drew anxiety,focus,focusing,how to focus,productive,productivity,comparisons,happiness,unhappiness,anxiousness,stability,2020,reinvent,philosophy,center,drive,success,sucess,suceed,succeed,nathanial,nathanial drew,nathan drew,nathan,nate drew,nathnaiel,nahtaniel,drew nathaniel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments