Advertisement

What I Am Grateful For & What I Got For XMAS 2019! (Tiffany & Co, VS, Disney...)

What I Am Grateful For & What I Got For XMAS 2019! (Tiffany & Co, VS, Disney...) Appreciating and loving the people in your life is very important and I wanted to spread that message in this video! Never take anything for granted & enjoy every moment in your life! Bad days are inevitable but so are good ones! I also show the presents that I received this Christmas, in case any of you are interested to know and want to purchase some of them! Some of the brands are Victoria's Secret, Tiffany & Co, Disney, Lush...etc. I am so grateful to be blessed with gifts and love! Wishing you all the best! Spread positivity and love!
INSTA: @edelina.nv
SNAPCHAT: @eddity08
Love you and see u soon!

My sister's channel:

what i am grateful for,what i got for christmas,what i am grateful for this christmas,xmas haul,haul,winter haul,love,positive message,edelina,edelina vaskova,clothing,items,purchases,self-love,Victoria's Secret,Tiffany & Co,Audrey Hepburn,vintage,perfume,fancy,disney,disney store,gifts,gift exchange,snow,socks,beyonce,lush,red,hot,money,girl,be grateful,huge haul,reaction,unboxing,pyjamas,pink,vs,vs pink,bra,lingerie,luxe,2019,what i got for chirstmas 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments