Advertisement

Weapon Aspects Guide and Tier Ranking | Hades Guide Tips and Tricks

Weapon Aspects Guide and Tier Ranking | Hades Guide Tips and Tricks Here's a fresh batch of opinions for you friends! I talk about and rate the weapon aspects in Hades. I know there will be many of you who disagree with my list or think that I put things in the wrong tier. Keep in mind that these are just my opinions and how I play the game, if you like a particular weapon that I don't, remember that this is the internet. Does it really matter what I think? I love you all, thanks for watching!

Here's an annotation for when I talk about each Weapon:
Zagreus Sword: 2:01
Nemesis Sword: 3:19
Poseidon Sword: 6:00
Zagreus Spear: 8:07
Achilles Spear: 9:42
Hades Spear: 12:05
Zagreus Shield: 15:09
Chaos Shield: 16:36
Zeus Shield: 19:03
Zagreus Bow: 12:36
Chiron Bow: 21:55
Hera Bow: 23:01
Zagreus Rail: 24:52
Eris Rail: 26:23
Hestia Rail: 28:09

A few caveats:
-On a different day I could have placed any of these weapons up or down 1 tier easily, so don't take my word as a solid, unmovable rock.
-When I say that a weapon aspect is "transformative" I am thinking about how the weapon used to function and whether the new weapon aspect fundamentally changes the way I play with the weapon.
- When I criticize the Hades spear so harshly it's partially because of how sweep works but also because it is the most expensive version of the weapon. Can you have a dominant win with the Hades spear? Of course you can.
-In retrospect a few days after recording, I think Hera bow should be more like A Tier. While the effect of the bow is super cool and fun, and it has great burst, I don't know if it is at the power level of the other S weapons. The reduced time till dislodge is nice, but it isn't a massive buff. In fact I don't think I even mention it in the video. It is still quite strong, since the casts go off in sequence, thus you don't just overkill armored enemies and have to deal with the health after the fact.
-Overall I think there are a lot of very powerful, and fun options within the weapon aspects to try out. There are some I don't like, but please don't stop experimenting with these weapons, you might have a better experience with some of them.
-As this game is in early access, many of these things will change in future patches, keep in mind that I made this video in January of 2020.

Hades is a rogue-like dungeon crawler where you defy the god of death as you hack and slash your way out of the Underworld of Greek myth. It's never the same experience twice: Each time you play, you'll combine the divine might of various Olympian gods with your own, brave nefarious new challenges, and unravel more of the story featuring our award-winning art, audio, and narrative.

Hades is a living game in active development: Expect regular updates introducing new features, events, characters, weapons, powers, environments, and more. We think developing Hades in Early Access is key to making it the best game it can be, which is our goal.

Tricks

Post a Comment

0 Comments