Advertisement

Update Video #13: From This Point Forward... #CoolBudAlways

Update Video #13: From This Point Forward... #CoolBudAlways Thank you so much for your patience for this long-awaited Update Video! I'll be sharing the companies that I'm affiliated with, some sneak peaks of some upcoming videos, and give some exciting announcements! I hereby call all of my subscribers "Cool Buds"! Watch the video for a back story! #CoolBudAlways

STATEMENTS:
Twitch and Users:
Twitch Stream Cancelled One Night:
YouTube and Minors:
YouTube and COPPA:

🎶 Songs used in this video 🎵
"Nevada City" by Huma-Huma
"Dancing Star" by Aakash Gandhi
"Fern" by Ann Annie
"Fairy Meeting" by Emily A. Sprague
All of these songs are available for FREE in the YouTube Audio Library!

📹🎞 Filmed with
Sony HDR-CX440 Handycam Camcorder
iPhone 6 Front and Rear Camera

💻 Edited with iMovie

📺 Did you enjoy what you saw?
Subscribe today! ➔

💵 Want to support future content? 💵
Make a donation on PayPal! ➔

👕 Please use my code "CoolSoesic8" for a 15% discount on shirts, hoodies, crewnecks, and hats from the Soesic Clothing Company! They are eco-friendly, and worldwide shipping is available too! ➔

☕ Please use my code "CoolCoffee8" for a 5% discount on specialty-grade coffee for gamers from Phineas Coffee! ➔

🛍️ Please visit my Amazon Influencer Page to take advantage of some free trails and discounts! ➔

🎮 Please use my code "CoolGrips8" for a 5% discount on your next purchase of video game controller grips and cases on SweetGrip! ➔

Let's keep in touch!
📞 Give me a call! ➔ 402-603-COOL (2665)
📧 Send me an E-Mail! ➔ LucasTheCoolGuy8@gmail.com
👍🏻 Like me on Facebook! ➔ @LucasTheCoolGuy

🐦 Tweet to me on Twitter! ➔ @LSTheCoolGuy

📸 View my amazing pictures on Instagram! ➔ @LSTheCoolGuy

🎮 Let's play some video games on Twitch! ➔ @LucasTheCoolGuy

❎ Add me on Xbox! ➔ LSTheCoolGuy
🔥 Read my stories on the StoryFire app! ➔ @LucasTheCoolGuy
☁️ Listen to my Audio Stories on SoundCloud! ➔ @LucasTheCoolGuy

🎶 Watch my short musical videos on TikTok! ➔ @LSTheCoolGuy

🌟 Let's chat on Live.Me! ➔ @LucasTheCoolGuy


Thank you for watching! Remember to Stay C.O.O.L.! 😎
Creative ⭐ Outstanding ⭐ Optimistic ⭐ Lucky

© 2019 Lucas The Cool Guy. All rights reserved.

Lucas The Cool Guy,Reciting SpongeBob Episodes,SpongeBob Episodes,Cool Guy,Cool Man,Cool Young Man,Announcements,Teasers,Sneak Peeks,Updates,Update Video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments