Advertisement

Turning myself into a BOOBAH because it reminds me of simpler times (nostalgia)

Turning myself into a BOOBAH because it reminds me of simpler times (nostalgia) Turning myself into boobah at 4am because i have no sleep schedule
i made a tiktok like this btw

Did anyone else watch boobah as a kid? I feel like i'm the only one who did because no one ever knows what i'm talking about (ಥ﹏ಥ)


Please like and subscribe and Thank you so so much for watching (^_−)☆

✧ S O C I A L M E D I A ✧


Instagram @violettrhea -- no posts yet hehe

Twitter @ViolettRhea

Tiktok @Violettrhea

✧Music✧

Background:Club Penguin - Music - Coffee Shop [Extended]


Boobah music clip: Twenty One Layers - Heavydirtyshrek


Outro: We Are Number One but it's actually Fall Out Boy

boobah,childhood memories,tiktok,turning myself into an egirl,funny,delerious,memes,viral,im not sorry,this time lol,2am,goodbye2019,2020,i love you,thank you for watching,3am,childhood nostalgia,throwback shows,shows you will remember,nostalgia,turning myself into,insomnia,early 2000's kid,your childhood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments